Terms of Service – Photography
When undertaking the services of Emily K Creative, you agree to the following conditions:
- While Emily K Creative will do their best to adhere to the styling brief, creative licence must be afforded and final images will not be exactly the same as inspiration pictures or photos displayed in our portfolio.
- Invoice must be paid in full prior to shoot commencing.
- Once a shoot has been booked and paid for, we cannot offer refunds for change of mind or missed bookings. Shoots are time sensitive and often booked in advance with minimal opportunity to refill.
- Return postage is at the cost of the client. If you require your product(s) back, please provide a means of return. Products that aren’t requested back will be kept for a time in my props cupboard or, in the case of perishables such as foodstuff, skincare or children’s clothes, be used or discarded.
- While we do our utmost best to look after your product, we cannot guarantee that they’ll be returned in pristine or unopened condition. During a shoot, particularly modelled or outdoors, products are susceptible to marks and general wear and tear.
- Turn around times are approximately two weeks (for up to 10 images) from when the shoot has been booked. Additional time may be required for larger shoots or shoots with models.
- Final images are provided at a size of 1600px on the long side. Variances to dimensions need to be advised prior to shooting otherwise additional charges may apply.
- Final images may be used by the client for their business. This includes on social media, website and other marketing material related to the client’s business. The images remain the copyright of Emily K Creative. They may not be altered, resold or given away without prior approval.
- Emily K Creative reserves the right to revoke the use of images if they’re used in a manner that is (not limited to) harmful, discriminatory or inflammatory or used in a way that brings Emily K Creatives or the models/subjects within the photo into disrepute.
- From time to time, Emily K Creative may use the images in their own marketing campaigns. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing on social media, portfolio display and showing to potential clients as examples of work.
Emily K Creative sells digital assets such as prints, photography and presets in our online store. The following terms apply to the use of those assets:
- Assets are for single use only. They cannot be transferred, sold or given away without permission.
- The digital assets remain the copyright of Emily K Creative. They cannot be reproduced or altered in any way.
- These are digital assets and by purchasing them you understand that:
– There are no refunds given on digital products after purchase is complete
– You have the software required to open and run these assets and the knowledge to use them.
– That colours on monitors may vary from the final product, particularly when printed.
– You as the customer have the responsibility to download and store the digital assets as there is no guarantee that they’ll remain online for re-download.